If you have diabetes or are taking any medication that affects blood sugar, please consult with a healthcare provider prior to attempting fasting, including use of with ProLon ReSet, or a low-calorie diet.
Although fasting for short periods is safe for most generally healthy people, you should talk to your healthcare provider before beginning any diet or diet program to ensure it is safe and right for you. Anyone with a pre-existing condition or taking any prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before fasting.
Do not fast or use any products for fasting purposes if:
- You have a fever, cough, diarrhea, signs of an active infection, or are at risk for recurrent infection,
- You are underweight, breastfeeding, or pregnant,
- You have dietary restrictions,
- You have a known, suspected, or diagnosed eating disorder, or
- You are under the age of 18 or over the age of 70 unless you are under the supervision of a healthcare provider.